fbpx
Home > Wildlife News > Wildlife Tours > No Quibbles Travel Refund Policy

Reserve Now No Quibbles Travel Refund Policy

Blue Sky Wildlife offers a Reserve Now No Quibbles Refund Policy for selected set-departure tours advertised with the Reserve Now option on our website until 31st March 2023.

What does this mean?

For selected set-departure tours listed on Blue Sky Wildlife where there is an option to Reserve Now, you pay only 10% of the tour value to reserve your place so you can be sure that you don’t miss out on the desired wildlife tour.

This will give you up to 30 days to liaise directly with the tour operator to explore further if this is the right wildlife tour for you.  If you change your mind for any reason whatsoever, you just have to send an email to bookings@blueskywildlife.com with your booking reference for a full refund within 30 days for the reservation payment.

No questions asked or quibbles from our side, just your money back!

There is no charge for this No Quibbles Refund Policy, we just want you to have peace of mind during these uncertain times and make it easier for you to book your well-deserved wildlife holiday with friends or family.

After 30 Days – Full Deposit Balance Due

Our normal terms are a 25% deposit upfront to secure your place on the selected wildlife tour, with full payment due 60 days before the trip begins. With the No Quibbles Refund Policy, once you make the Reserve Now payment of 10% of the tour value, Blue Sky Wildlife will issue a balance invoice for the additional 15% (total deposit 25% or 10% on Reserve Now plus 15% deposit balance) that will become due for payment 30 days after the booking has been made. Full payment will remain payable 60 days before commencement of the tour.

This policy is only valid when you make the payment to Blue Sky Wildlife (via our online payment gateway or Reserve Now button), which will include in addition our Worldwide Traveller Protection.

If we do not hear from you, then the deposit balance (additional 15%) will be due for payment in 30 days from your Reserve Now payment date.

Our normal COVID-19 Traveller Advice & Payment Policy and Booking Terms will the apply for the booked tour to proceed, with the final balance 60 days prior to the start of the booked tour.

Please note this policy is not applicable if you make a payment (full or partial) directly to the Tour Operator listed on our website (advertising their wildlife tours) as the travel contract will be between you the traveller and tour operator, not Blue Sky Wildlife.

Originally Published: 23rd June 2021 | Updated 8th March 2022

Recommended Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.