A fantastic 2-day vulture photography tour in Rémuzat, Drôme, France, where there is a colony of hundreds of wild Griffon Vultures. This wildlife photography tour will be a great experience if you wish to discover and photograph the fascinating world of wild Vultures.
Meeting at our accommodation in the morning, we will directly drive to St May. From the parking lot, it is only a 15-30mn easy walk to reach the spot where we have the most chances to see the vultures. We will then spend the day along the cliffs, wandering in search of the magnificent vultures and other great bird species! Looking down, we might also see Chamois!
After sunset, we will walk back to our car and drive back to our accommodation, located less than 10km away. We will stay in a splendid BnB nested in the middle of nature. The evening will be spent around a nice dinner, and we will finish the day reviewing your pictures if you feel like receiving some constructive critique.
We will wake up early, pack breakfast and lunch, and head again to St May before sunrise. We will enjoy the vultures all morning, watching them taking off with the first ascending winds. The workshop will end in the afternoon.
Griffon Vulture, Cinereous Vulture, Bearded Vulture, Egyptian Vulture, and many more possibilities!
What is included?
- Your donation to Vautours en Baronnies.
- Tour with a manager of the reintroduction program.
- Double occupancy lodging for 1 night.
- Transportation during the tour.
- Meals during the tour.
- Photographic guiding and instruction.
- Image reviews, post-processing instruction.
- Immersion in nature.
- Great memories!
What is not included?
- Transportation to and from Rémuzat. Nevertheless, it can be arranged depending on your base location with a supplement. If you need help, feel free to write me so we can try to make it happen.