2-day wildlife photography workshop focused on the rut of the Red Deers in the southern French Alps, near Briançon in France.
Meeting at our bed and breakfast near Briançon around midday, we will explore a beautiful area of the southern French Alps following the calls of the Red Deer stags, from 3pm to sunset. Back to our accommodation, we will enjoy some free time and warm dinner.
We will start the day at 5am in order to have the best chances and the most time we can have with the Red Deers. We will then drive back to our bed and breakfast and the tour will end mid afternoon.
What is included?
- Your donation to ASPAS.
- Double bedroom for 1 night.
- Transportation during the workshop.
- All meals during the workshop.
- Photographic guiding and instruction.
- Image reviews, post-processing instruction.
- Immersion in nature.
- Great memories!
What is not included?
- Transportation to the meeting point near Briançon. Nevertheless, it can be arranged depending on your base location with a supplement. If you need help, feel free to write to us so we can try to make it happen.