Luxury Tanzania Fly-In Safari Adventure
A 10-day luxury Safari Tanzania Tour is leisurely-paced and available on set departures. This high-end safari takes you to into Northern Tanzania’s wilderness for the best wildlife viewing in the country. It’s home to the continent’s highest mountain, the planet’s largest intact caldera, unfathomable numbers of animals, vast golden plains, truly enormous skies. Tanzania’s finest safari spots are clustered here, and SkySafari will fly you effortlessly between them, to reveal the region's full diversity, depth, and drama.
From the treetops of Tarangire, where bedrooms balance amid the baobabs and the country’s biggest concentration of elephants roam, to Ngorongoro Crater, the UNESCO-listed basin brim-full of wildlife. And of course, you’ll spend time in the boundless Serengeti, with front-row seats for the wildest show on earth.
SkySafari Tanzania has been meticulously planned to maximise your immersion in the African bush (with plenty of lovely surprises along the way). You’ll be treated like a VIP from start to finish: from fast-track through airports to being driven directly onto runways and the steps of your aircraft.
You’ll be pampered at the finest camps and have your eyes opened by the very best guides. Know that you’ll be treading lightly, too: SkySafari operates on a carbon negative basis, with trips also contributing to Land & Life, a foundation committed to a sustainable future that sees local communities benefit from tourism, safeguarding nature for the next generation.
Luxury Safari Tanzania Tour Highlights include:
- A meticulously curated luxury Air Safari Tour in Tanzania that showcases the beautiful Tarangire National Park, the breathtaking UNESCO listed Ngorongoro Crater, and the matchless Serengeti National Park
- VIP and fast track every step of the way
- Private charter aircraft with armchair travel and a maximum of eight passengers
- Best and most diverse wildlife viewing in Northern Tanzania
- Less time traveling, more time in the bush
- Luxurious Elewana accommodation
- Lots of bells and whistles - bush breakfast, bush lunch, bush dinner, sundowners
- All-inclusive (even tips) other than park and conservancy fees.
- Travel that benefits conservation and community
- Kind on the planet - carbon-negative trips
Note: Group Discount based on our Green Season (1st April to 30 May), please enquire about pricing during the rest of the year
Please note: this set-departure tour is also available as a private or custom tour on request. Please submit an enquiry with your preferred dates and group size.
You might be interested to see another flying safari in Kenya to explore the wildlife.
Join Our Fixed Tour Starting Date
|Tour Dates||Tour Availability||From Price||Spaces Left|
|25/10/2022 - 03/11/2022||guaranteed||USD 7,102||
|04/11/2022 - 13/11/2022||available||USD 7,102||
|29/11/2022 - 08/12/2022||guaranteed||USD 7,102||
|03/12/2022 - 12/12/2022||available||USD 7,102||
|26/12/2022 - 04/01/2023||available||USD 7,102||