Goshawk Safari in North Yorkshire, England
Come and join us on an incredible, bespoke Goshawk Safari!
Northern Goshawks are one of the most magical birds in Europe. Their aerial display, strength and hunting ability is legendary. They are one of the most powerful and iconic raptors in the UK and we are proud to have a good population here in North Yorkshire.
These very special bespoke Goshawk Safari days are designed to give you the best chance of seeing these wonderful birds. Goshawks are often very secretive because they spend most of their lives deep in the forest. But our expert on the ground, Richard Baines is brilliant at finding them!
Not only is Richard Yorkshire Coast Nature’s Director, but a highly trained ecologist who’s been watching Goshawks all his life from Europe to North Yorkshire. So you’ll learn about how to find and identify these amazing birds and discover more about their lifecycle too. In essence, you’ll get the best possible experience!
Our small group sizes (5 guests plus guide) mean you’ll have ample opportunity to learn, take photographs and travel at a more leisurely pace. We welcome anyone from beginners to the more experienced.
One thing’s for sure - these are incredible days and not to be missed!
Yorkshire Coast Nature will make a 10% donation to RSPB Raptor Investigations from the income of this trip. Your booking makes a real difference for wildlife!
- Learn about Goshawk’s lifecycle and how to find and identify these amazing birds
- Professional, local expert guide with a lifetime of birding knowledge in Yorkshire
- Being taken to the thick of the birding action!
- A small group of 6, creating great opportunities to interact with your guide
- Beginners are very welcome too!
- A full day out with lots of opportunities for photography - a great take-home souvenir!
- An interactive and free Yorkshire Wildlife Checklist so you tick things off as you go