Custom Birdwatching Tours throughout Australia
Let us design and guide your private birding tour in Australia!
We can design a custom tour to suit your budget, timeframe and wish-list. We have two decades of experience designing and leading bespoke birding Australia tours. Our many clients' testimonials and high rate of return clients speak for themselves.
Australia is one of the world’s top birding destinations with over 800 species including more endemics than any other country. Megapodes and Thornbills; Lyrebirds and Parrots; Grasswrens and Fairy-wrens; Frogmouths and rare raptors; Quail-thrushes and Pittas; migratory waders from the far east; Bowerbirds, Honeyeaters, Monarchs, Finches…. an unforgettable birding Australia experience await. Some of the very best birding sites in the world can be found in Australia, as well as some of the most beautiful and interesting birds. With a vast array of amazing landscapes, good infrastructure and a sense of adventure, it’s no surprise more and more birders explore Australia.
Do you want a few days birding around a work commitment, or are you considering more comprehensive birding Australia tours? We offer professional bird guiding anywhere in Australia through our network of experienced and qualified guides. Whether you are anticipating a day at Birdlife Australia’s Gluepot Reserve, have a stopover in Perth or in Melbourne, a day around Adelaide or a weekend in Sydney, a couple of days in Cairns or a conference in Brisbane, or perhaps a holiday in Hobart, a spare morning in Alice Springs or a tropical escape to Darwin, or even a stopover in Singapore, we can arrange expert bird guiding at competitive rates.
Planning a more comprehensive birding trip in Australia? Longer privately guided trips are also possible and our guiding services will be tailored to your wishes. Our team can plan and organise personalised tours for individuals to large groups and cater for a wide range of nature-based interests including birding, wildlife, botany, butterflies and general nature, as well as nature and bird photography. We will work with you to create the experience you have in mind. Contact us now to discuss your options!
Top 5 Highlights:
- Watch Albert's Lyrebird, Regent Bowerbird, King Parrot in the Gondwana-relict forests of the Brisbane hinterlands
- Observe Cassowaries feeding on unspoilt beaches, Eclectus Parrots screeching in ancient rainforests while Frill-necked Monarchs quietly flitter in the dappled shade of the Far North Queensland tropics
- Marvel at huge flocks of Budgerigars wheeling through the outback sky chased by the enigmatic Grey Falcon while secretive Grasswrens run about the sand dunes and the stately Brolga Crane struts about in the Red Centre outback
- Ten finch species (including the colourful Gouldian Finch), the stunning Rainbow Pitta, and ten parrot species await in Australia's Top End
- Stunning coastal scenery along the southern Great Ocean road while a Rufous Bristlebird scuttles across the road, Blue-winged Parrots feed in the heather, Gang-gang Cockatoos call from stately tall Eucalyptus trees (also home to cute & cuddly Koalas) and the rare Hooded Plover inhabits unspoilt Southern Ocean beaches.
Alternative Name: Custom tour: anywhere, any time in Australia!