Jim Corbett National Park Safari in India
This is an 11-day Jim Corbett National Park Safari where you get a chance to explore one of India’s finest national parks! If ever there was a jungle that would replicate a paradise, this is it! With breathtaking landscapes of the great Shiwalik ranges, vast meadows straight out of a Hollywood country flick, dense woods and rivers meandering peacefully through the changing terrains, Corbett is a day dreamer’s fantasy!
It wasn’t for nothing that its magnificence was awarded by making it India’s first national park in 1932. Named after the legendary Jim Corbett, the long dusty paths and the lush, green forests still echo the hushed footsteps of the great man! Jim Corbett lived in these mighty foothills of the Shiwaliks, he hunted and conserved and in the process paved the way for India’s conservation success!
Set up around a surreal surrounding every aspect about Corbett is uniquely aesthetic. A haven for wildlife enthusiasts, the Corbett National Park is home to an abundance of wildlife and has loads of surprises in store for visitors. The Ramganga which flows through the national park breathes life into the biome and many times you can find Asiatic Elephants and even Royal Bengal Tigers wading through the swift waters. A few days in this rich land is sure to leave you more contented than ever.
A drowsy feeling of bliss and tranquillity creeps through your veins, ultimately putting you in a trance. And when you reach back home you realize the overwhelming power of nature. Corbett makes you a happier human being.
Pangot and Sattal are known as bird watcher’s paradise and live up to their name with more than 200 bird species seen here. Tucked in the foothills of Himalayas, the montane slopes are full of resplendent hues. Avian beauties of all sizes and shapes and colours can be found.
Tour Highlights include:
- Corbett unlike most other national parks in the country offers tourist an opportunity to stay inside the forest, where you can experience wildlife from extremely close quarters!
- Known for its picturesque vistas, Corbett is surrounded with splendid landscapes. Observing and photographing Indian wildlife in this paradise is an experience of a lifetime
- Opportunities for bird watching and bird photography are endless as the region is reported to have more than 300 bird species
- Corbett is considered to have the highest number of tigers in India, so the chances of seeing one of these majestic beasts here are quite high!
- Home to the Asiatic Elephants, Corbett is one of the last remaining safe havens for these gentle giants.
If you’d like to try an alternative tour or interested in a longer wildlife adventure, why not consider Tiger Safaris of Central India Jungle Tour.
Alternative Tour Name: The Land of Trumpets & Roars – Corbett