Slovenia Wallcreeper & Chamois Wildlife Tour
This is a 3-day Chamois Slovenia Tour including Wallcreepers , which will take you to the North of Koroska. Which is one of the Slovenian regions in the north-west of Slovenia, on the border with Austria. It covers the area of three valleys - Mežica, Drava and Mislinja valleys, and three mountain ranges - Pohorje, Karavanke, and the Savinja Alps. It is known for its unspoiled mountain nature and forests with a wide network of mountain roads. The paths of Carinthia offer a variety of exploration trips.
The Mežica valley lies along the Meža river and is surrounded by high mountains. On one side, it is beautified and protected by Peca - being the easternmost two-thousand-meter mountain in Slovenia and belongs to the Karavanke Mountains, and on the other side, it is surrounded by the Kamnik- Savinja Alps. The untouched mountain nature assures the tranquillity and the rest for the soul.
The Mežica valley is known for its various natural features, diverse animal life, and unique cuisine and, of course, the friendly and open-hearted people. In the area of the Mežica valley, many species can be caught in the lens, including those that are considered endangered in the world. In our tour we will aim for Slovenia Chamois & Wallcreepers also lots of Forest Birds in our two drinking hides could be a photo.
Top 5 Highlights:
- Slovenia is the best nesting place for lots of endangered bird species, such as; Black Grouse, Baillons Crake, Wallcreeper, Rock Thrush, Ural Owl;
- Unique Slovenian Landscape from the Alpine world to the Mediterranean Sea and Pannonian lowlands;
- Koroska region (Peca & Mežica) are part of GEOPARK KARAVANKE
- Slovenia is on the path to becoming a top culinary destination.
- Slovenia is known as a green destination. It is covered in 60% by forest, which is a great environment for animals.
Alternative Tour Name: Slovenia Wallcreeper & Chamois Tour