A 3-day bird photography tour in Camargue and Crau where you will explore these 2 incredible regions, looking for some great encounters and photo opportunities. Camargue and Crau are some of the best birding hotspots in France.
Alternative Tour Name: Birds Of Camargue & Crau
Meeting in Arles. Birding day in La Crau area with a local birding guide, looking for the emblematic species of this very unique area : Calandra Lark, Pin-tailed Sandgrouse, Little Bustard
We will start our day with a sunrise birding session at Marais du Vigueirat. We will then drive to the other side of the Rhône and go birding in some of the best hotspots of the eastern Camargue: Etang du Fangassier, La Capelière, Salin de Badon, Phare de la Gacholle
We will do some more birding in Camargue, exploring one or two additional hotspots.
Wildlife Species expected to see:
What is included?
- Your donation to LPO.
- Double occupancy lodging for 2 nights.
- Transportation during the tour.
- Meals during the tour.
- Photographic guiding and instruction.
- Image reviews, post-processing instruction.
- Immersion in nature.
- Great memories!
What is not included?
- Transportation to and from Arles. Nevertheless, it can be arranged depending on your base location with a supplement. If you need help, feel free to write us so we can try to make it happen.