Caledonian Wilderness, Cairngorms, Strathspey & the Isle of Mull
This 9-day Cairngorms Highland Wildlife Park and Mull Island Wildlife Tour is leisurely paced and available as a set departure. During this unique Scottish adventure you will experience some of the most exciting wildlife in the Highlands and Islands, from Capercaillies and Golden and White-tailed Eagles to Pine Martens and Minke Whales, huge seabird colonies, ancient Celtic rainforest and gnarled Pinewoods.
Over nine days at the Cairngorms Highland Wildlife Park we will explore the great Caledonian wilderness from the rich emerald waters surrounding the Isle of Mull to the peaks of the Cairngorm massif, accompanied by expert guides in all aspects of Scotland's wildlife.
We will delve behind the scenes of the Cairngorms Highland Wildlife Park into some incredible conservation projects which focus on marine megafauna, Arctic-alpine plants, invertebrates and regenerating the spectacular landscape of Scotland with ambitious rewilding projects on this Highlands and Islands wildlife tour.
Join us on what promises to be a Scottish wildlife extravaganza at Cairngorms Highland Wildlife Park. Plus receive 5% discount when you book the back-to-back tour: Scotland’s Hidden North Coast
Cairngorms National Park and Mull Island Wildlife Tour highlights include:
- Exploring the Cairngorms Highland Wildlife Park in Strathspey, the Moray coast and the Isle of Mull
- Visit the ancient Caledonian forest in search of rare animals and plants
- Seek out elusive Ptarmigans and Mountain Hares on the UK’s highest mountain peaks and watch White-tailed Eagles cruise over sea lochs
- Uncover the secrets of Arctic-alpine plants and the region's flower-rich meadows with PlantLife Scotland
- Sail the waters of the rugged west coast in search of Minke Whales, Basking Sharks, Bottle-nose Dolphins and Grey Seals in the company of Hebridean Whale and Dolphin Trust
- Discover how ancient ecosystems are being restored at a flagship site with Scotland: The Big Picture
- Look for Pine Martens, Badgers, Reindeers, Red Squirrels
- High-quality accommodation
Please note: this set-departure tour is also available as a private or custom tour on request. Please submit an enquiry with your preferred dates and group size.
If you’d like to try an alternative tour, look at what this Shetland Wildlife & Birding Tour has to offer.
Alternative Tour Name: Scotland’s Highlands & Islands
Join Our Fixed Tour Starting Date
|Tour Dates||Tour Availability||From Price||Spaces Left|
|01/07/2023 - 09/07/2023||available||GBP 2,900||