This 17-day birding tour is a mixture of the best birdwatching destinations in Guatemala including the best locations to appreciate endemic bird species. Guests will visit Guatemala’s centre highlands (Mountain Forest) and Peten (Tropical Rainforest) in Guatemala’s lowlands.
What is included?
- All lodging as per itinerary sharing room with en-suite facilities
- Meals described in the itinerary
- Ground transportation mentioned in the itinerary
- Boat transportation for Lake Atitlan and Las Guacamayas Biological Station
- Birdwatching specialized tour guide
- Reserve and parks entrance fees
- Round trip flight from Guatemala / Flores / Guatemala City
- Check list
- Hotel Taxes
What is not included?
- Extra charges for payments with credit card (4%)
- International flights
- Airport departure tax (Q20 per person each way, about US$3.00)
- Difference in price of hotel accommodation on holidays (Holly week, Christmas and New Year season)
- Travel Insurance
- Telephone calls, laundry or any other items of personal nature
- Tips to drivers and guides
- Non specified services
Birding Expeditions is a professional Guatemalan Birding Tour Company specialising in tailored birding, wildlife and photography tours in the Mayan World (Guatemala, Belize, and Yucatan).Birding Expeditions customise birding tours for independent travellers, avid birdwatchers and small groups, with targeted trips prepared based on client expectations.