3-day bird photography tour in Lake Der-Chantecoq France, where you will watch thousands of Common Cranes filling the sky right above your head.
Alternative Tour Name: A Sky Full of Cranes
Meeting at our accommodation in the morning, we will start our trip with a lunch to get to know each other. After that we will head to Lake Der-Chantecoq to enjoy the waterfowl and other bird species. At the end of the afternoon, we will head to another spot of the lake where we can enjoy the passage of thousands of Common Cranes flying above us to reach the middle of the lake where they roost.
Waking up early, we will head Lake Der-Chantecoq to enjoy the spectacles of the cranes at sunrise. After that we will explore other locations of the region, have a great pique-nique and go back to the lake for sunset.
Because seeing the Common Cranes filling the sky is an experience you can never have enough of, we will head enjoy another sunrise by Lake Der-Chantecoq. We will then go for a last birding session to another location and our wildlife photo tour will end.
Wildlife Species expected to see:
What is included?
- Your donation to the International Crane Foundation.
- Double bedroom for 2 nights.
- Transportation during the tour.
- All meals during the tour.
- Photographic guiding and instruction.
- Image reviews, post-processing instruction.
- Immersion in nature.
- Great memories!
What is not included?
- Transportation to and from Lake Der-Chantecoq. Nevertheless, it can be arranged depending on your base location with a supplement. If you need help, feel free to write me so we can try to make it happen.