Personal Information and How We Use It
Personal information and Data is defined as information about you that is personally identifiable such as your title, name, address, email address and phone number. We use information about you in a number of ways, including providing services that you have requested, offering you a personalised experience and informing you about news and offers from Blue Sky Wildlife. BluSky Marketing will never share your personal information, including your email address, with any third parties without your express permission, except in the case of delivering our emails to you or as required by law. In cases where you grant express permission, BluSky Marketing may share that personal information and data with the listing tour operator, competition marketing partners and/or prize providers for marketing purposes.
Where we have your consent:
- Send you marketing updates via email about all the latest news, tour operators, competitions and offers at Blue Sky Wildlife. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in any email. We share your personal information with a variety of third party software and email marketing providers who assist us in delivering our email marketing campaigns to you. Third Parties include: SurveyGizmo and MailChimp.
- Use your details to show you advertising on such Social Media platforms as Facebook and Instagram or via other third party advertising that may appear on other websites you use. Online advertising channels we may use are: search engine marketing, digital display, paid social – these are all on third party sites or platforms.
- We may tailor emails and online advertising so they’re relevant to what you have shown an interest in and your location.
- When submitting an enquiry or review we pass your details to that listing tour operator, including your name and email, so that they can contact you with details of the services that they provide.
- In cases where we have your consent we may share that personal information and data with the listing tour operator, competition marketing partners and/or prize providers for their marketing purposes.
It is important for us to gather information on how our site is used in order to handle traffic and make sure our content reaches you in the most efficient manner possible. BluSky Marketing may collect non personal, aggregated information about visitors’ use of our site, such as time spent on the site, which sites visitors come from.
Information Collection and Use
We collect visitor information in the following sections of the Blue Sky Wildlife website:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Email Communication Sign Up – we will collect your email address and other information you choose to give us and hold it until such time as you choose to opt-out of further marketing communications from us.
- Contact Us Enquiry Forms – If you send us an enquiry via the Contact Us email form we’ll use your details to respond to your request/comments.
- Competition Entries – we will collect your email address and other information you choose to give us and hold it until such time as you choose to opt-out of further marketing communications from us.
- Listing Enquiry Forms – Information that you provide by filling a tour operators listing enquiry form
- Reviews – Information that you provide by filling a tour operators listing review form
Accessing Your Data
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Please note that, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, a £15 admin fee is applicable. For further information, please contact us using the email form or email email@example.com.
However, should you wish to delete or disable the cookies, you can do so by referring to the ‘Help’ option on the menu bar of your browser. This will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies; notify you when you receive new cookies; and disable cookies altogether.
We use the following cookies:
Google Analytics – we set traffic log cookies and tags to get information on site usage and popularity for the purposes of improving the site (but will not store, save or collect personal information).
Facebook – Cookies and pixels are used to understand and deliver advertising and to ensure that any advertisements are relevant to you. We may also use a cookie to learn whether visits to our website were as a result of someone seeing our advert on Facebook. This information is anonymous and does not specify individuals.
Twitter – Cookies and pixels are used to understand and deliver advertising and to ensure that any advertisements are relevant to you. We may also use a cookie to learn whether visits to our website were as a result of someone seeing our advert on Twitter. This information is anonymous and does not specify individuals.
We may update this policy from time to time. Please check this page regularly for notification of any significant changes in the way we treat your personal information.