Who are we?
BluSky Marketing (trading name of Blue Sky Wildlife) are a limited company registered in England and Wales and our registered address is at Suite 17, Unit 16A, Oakham Enterprise Park, Ashwell Road, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 7TU, United Kingdom. Telephone +44 1572 420 012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information and How We Use It
Personal information and Data is defined as information about you that is personally identifiable such as your title, name, address, email address and phone number. We use information about you in a number of ways, including providing services that you have requested, offering you a personalised experience and informing you about news and offers from Blue Sky Wildlife.
To carry out our business and to provide a service or where we have justifiable reason (legitimate interest):
- Respond to service enquiries raised online, on social media or on the telephone.
- Process enquires or reviews that you have submitted. When submitting an enquiry or review we pass your details to that third party provider and listing tour operator, including your name and email, so that they can contact you with details of the services that they provide.
- Dealing with entries into a competition.
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
- Notify you of changes to our services.
- Analyse aggregated information with third party providers working on our behalf or we work in association with in order to continually improve the services we offer through website. We do this using third party software providers including Google Analytics and SurveyGizmo.
Where we have your consent:
- Send you marketing updates via email about all the latest news, tour operators, competitions and offers at Blue Sky Wildlife. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in any email. We share your personal information with a variety of third party software and email marketing providers who assist us in delivering our email marketing campaigns to you. Third Parties include: SurveyGizmo and MailChimp.
- Use your details to show you advertising on such Social Media platforms as Facebook and Instagram or via other third party advertising that may appear on other websites you use. Online advertising channels we may use are: search engine marketing, digital display, paid social – these are all on third party sites or platforms.
- We may tailor emails and online advertising so they’re relevant to what you have shown an interest in and your location.
- In cases where we have your consent we may share that personal information and data with the listing tour operator, competition marketing partners and/or prize providers for their marketing purposes.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, you can click onto the “unsubscribe” link in any communication that we send to you by email which will automatically unsubscribe you from that type of communication. Alternatively, you can contact us by email at email@example.com.
It is important for us to gather information on how our site is used in order to handle traffic and make sure our content reaches you in the most efficient manner possible. BluSky Marketing may collect non personal, aggregated information about visitors’ use of our site, such as time spent on the site, which sites visitors come from.
Information Collection and Use
We collect visitor information in the following sections of the Blue Sky Wildlife website:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Email Communication Sign Up – we will collect your email address and other information you choose to give us and hold it until such time as you choose to opt-out of further marketing communications from us.
- Contact Us Enquiry Forms – If you send us an enquiry via the Contact Us email form we’ll use your details to respond to your request/comments.
- Competition Entries – we will collect your email address and other information you choose to give us and hold it until such time as you choose to opt-out of further marketing communications from us.
- Listing Enquiry Forms – Information that you provide by filling a tour operators listing enquiry form
- Reviews – Information that you provide by filling a tour operators listing review form
Who has access to your information?
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to process enquiries and send our email marketing campaigns to you). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime. In cases where you grant express permission, BluSky Marketing may share that personal information and data with the third party service providers, listing tour operator, competition marketing partners and/or prize providers for their marketing purposes.
Accessing Your Data
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Please note that we may charge a reasonable admin fee for information requests to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. For further information, please contact us using the email form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, should you wish to delete or disable the cookies, you can do so by referring to the ‘Help’ option on the menu bar of your browser. This will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies; notify you when you receive new cookies; and disable cookies altogether.
We use the following cookies:
Google Analytics – we set traffic log cookies and tags to get information on site usage and popularity for the purposes of improving the site (but will not store, save or collect personal information).
Facebook – Cookies and pixels are used to understand and deliver advertising and to ensure that any advertisements are relevant to you. We may also use a cookie to learn whether visits to our website were as a result of someone seeing our advert on Facebook. This information is anonymous and does not specify individuals.
Twitter – Cookies and pixels are used to understand and deliver advertising and to ensure that any advertisements are relevant to you. We may also use a cookie to learn whether visits to our website were as a result of someone seeing our advert on Twitter. This information is anonymous and does not specify individuals.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to ensure your personal information is treated securely. Any personal data retained by us with your consent will be processed in accordance with our registration under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal information, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
We may update this policy from time to time. Please check this page regularly for notification of any significant changes in the way we treat your personal information. For more information about data production, including any complaints, please refer to the Information Commissioner’s Office: www.ico.org.uk