BirdLife The Magazine offers the latest conservation news and breakthroughs, delivered to your door or available on either Google Play or iTunes for a digital copy while on the go.
During the Birdfair, BirdLife International are offering a 20% discount off a yearly subscription to BirdLife – The Magazine or just drop into Marquee 5 1&2 to pick up a free copy at the stand.
Inside each issue of their quarterly magazine, BirdLife International shine a light on the amazing, and sometimes dangerous, fieldwork their Partners are undertaking across the globe – from preventing albatrosses getting caught up and killed by fishing hooks in the middle of the ocean, to preserving natural areas of the Middle East ravaged by civil war.
With 122 national Partners around the world, BirdLife – The Magazine offers a truly global perspective on modern conservation issues, as well as some incredible real-life stories.
Exclusive articles and stunning photography.
BirdLife has refreshed their magazine to make it bigger, brighter and better. Inside each issue you’ll find:
- Inspiring articles written by leading experts in birds and biodiversity
- The latest breakthroughs and discoveries from our network of researchers
- Stunning images from celebrated wildlife photographers
- Insights into conservation projects straight from the field
- Challenging debates on nature and conservation’s hottest topics
- Spotlights on the threatened birds and habitats we simply can’t afford to lose
- Interviews with both famous and unsung conservation and birding heroes
Available on iTunes and Android!
BirdLife: the Magazine is available to purchase digitally, so you can read the latest bird conservation news on the go via your phone, tablet or laptop computer.
This is the cheapest and most immediate way to enjoy BirdLife – the Magazine. Individual issues are available for £2.99, and a year’s subscription is just £9.99.